raeX

August 18, 2004

__________sick

//sneezes// jus got back frm the doctor's.. waited like siao. slpy now. shall update on todae. nthg much though..

woke up every hour cos of this stupid sore throat.. finally at 6, i woke up and dint go back to slp. nightmare ended. met tiff downstairs.. was freezing. shivering all over. walked up to class.. kerri was early, though ltrr than me. was looking at blogs on the class com. sho fun. then went down to the court to watch the ongoing morning game. (= dint play cos i was sick.. went to join ci hui at the other end of the court. ci hui's my close fren, and nball jnr. (= tell her alot of things de. i noe i can trust her. thank God for great frens. she was studying for her chinese ca todae. so silently 'pei' her. until bell rang for assembly. nothing much happened in class todae.. miss yeo was as usual, cartoon like nobody's business. went to the sick bay during english cos i wasnt feeling well. missed the sesame strt video.. *cries* so sad. sesame strt is so cool. hehx.

left sch at arnd 3.. went to day and night wif kerri and van.. went home wif van. van came over.. to borrow my shou ce for ting xie tmrw. *laughs if miss chuan sees this* then my uncle 'suan' me.. hmmm. walked down 21 storeys.. sent her off, then went to see the doctor.. flu, so he put me on one day mc. no ting xie for me. hehx. *miss chuan's gonna kill me* hehx. gtg rest now.. slpy.

to [you]:: glad [you] aint mad at me. (= [you] take care, wont be seeing [you] tmrw. will be missing [you] alot alot. love [you].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home